Welcome Job aspirants to UPJobNews.in, here you can read full information regarding the latest vacancy of Union Public Service Commission UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released online application forms for NDA & NA Examination (II) 2020. Earlier, a message displayed on the official website of the Commission – upsc.gov.in- stated that notification for the NDA & NA Exam II will be released on June 16.
The candidates who wish to apply for the UPSC NDA II examination 2020 are advised to visit the official website of the Commission to apply for the NDA exam. The UPSC NDA II exam registration has to be completed in two parts.
In the Part I registration, the candidates need to submit basic information. On submission of details, the candidate is going to be prompted to see the small print and make the correction, if any, within the application.
Part-II Registration consists of filling up Payment details, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document, selection of examination centre and Agreeing to Declaration.
The NDA & NA Examination (I) 2020, which was scheduled to be held on 19.04.2020, was deferred against the backdrop of COVID-19 outbreak. Now, a common examination will be held for both NDA & NA Examination (I) and NDA & NA Examination (II) 2020 on September 6, 2020. Candidates of NDA & NA Examination (I) 2020 who are eligible and intend to apply for NDA & NA Examination (II) 2020 may apply.
Candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience will be able to apply online for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) NDA & NA Examination (II) 2020 from 16 June to 06 July 2020 up to 6 PM only. The Last Date of Online Fee Payment 06 July 2020.
Please read the full article for brief and good knowledge about the application process, age limit, selection criteria and other details before apply.
Now, let’s move to the Recruitment details.
Recruitment: UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020
Advertisement Number: 08/2020-NDA-II
Published on: 16 June 2020
Total No Of Post: 413
You can find UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020 Official Notification Here.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Begin From: 16 June 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 06 July 2020
- Last Date for Pay Examination Fee: 06 July 2020
- Exam Date: 06 September 2020
- Admit Card Available: August 2020
Pay the Examination Fee Through Any of the Following Ways:
- Debit Card or Credit Card
- Net Banking
Total No Of Post: 413
- Army: 208
- Navy: 42
- Naval Academy: 43
- Airforce: 120
- Army Wing: Passed /Appearing 12th Class Exam Any Recognized Board in India.
- For Airforce & Naval Wing: Passed /Appearing 12th Class Exam with Physics & Math Subjects.
Age Limit: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2002 and not later than 1
st January 2005 are eligible.
Pay Scale as per Official Notification: Not Given
How to Fill Form
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website given below.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form containing
two stages viz. Part I and Part II.
- Please note that information filled up by the candidates within the online form is going to be considered final and no amendments are going to be allowed subsequently. Candidates should exercise ordinary care while entering their date of birth.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- The last date of receipt of Printout of application along with supporting documents is 06.07.2020.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested candidate can read the complete Notification Before apply Online.
Best of luck for your future endeavour aspirants.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Part-II Registration||Click Here|
|Re-Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|