Welcome Job aspirants to UPJobNews.in, here you can read full information regarding latest vacancy of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Indian Statistical Service(ISS) Recruitment.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently announced applications for recruitment to the post of INDIAN STATISTICAL SERVICE EXAMINATION.
Please read the full article for brief and good knowledge about the application process, age limit, selection criteria and other details before apply.
Now lets move to the Recruitment details.
Recruitment: UPSC ISS Recruitment
Advt No: 07/2020-ISS
Published on: 10 June 2020
Total No Of Post: 47
You can find UPSC ISS Recruitment Official Notification Here.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Begin From : 10/06/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/06/2020 upto 6 PM Only.
- Last Date for Pay Examination Fee : 30/06/2020
- Exam Date : 16/10/2020
- Admit Card Available : October 2020
- Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode. OR Pay the Fees Through Offline E Challan.
Post Name: Indian Statistical Service ISS
- Passed / Appearing Bachelors Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics
Total No Of Post: 47
Age Limit: 21-30 years
Pay Scale as per Official Notification: Not Given
How to Fill Form
- Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website Apply Online
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/PAN
Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application. However, if due to any
unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must
ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants
details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are
submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID
(Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall
not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, or in Government owned
industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should
submit their applications direct to the Commission. Persons already in Government
service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other
than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under Public Enterprises are however,
required to inform in writing their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for
- Upload all the required documents and fill the form.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested candidate can Read the full Notification before apply Online.
Best of Luck for your future endeavor aspirants.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Reprint Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|