Welcome Job aspirants to UPJobNews.in, here you can read full information regarding the latest vacancy of Delhi University (DU) Under Graduate (UG) Courses 2020.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) and Delhi University (DU) have invited Online Application for admission in various Under Graduate courses. Candidates who want to take admission in Delhi University DU for various Post Graduation courses should read the complete notification then fill the online form.
Please read the full article for brief and good knowledge about the application process, age limit, selection criteria and other details before apply.
Now, let’s move to the Recruitment details.
Recruitment: Delhi University DU UG Admission 2020
Published on: 20 June 2020
You can find Delhi University DU UG Admission 2020 Official Notification Here.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Application Begin on Date- 20 June 2020
- Last Date Of Registration- 04 July 2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment- 04 July 2020
- Exam Date- to be communicated
- Admit Card Available- to be communicated
Pay the Examination Fee Through Any of the Following Ways:
- Debit Card or Credit Card
- Net Banking
- E-Challan (Offline)
- Passed / Appearing 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- No Minimum age limit.
Merit-Based Admission Course Details
- B.A, B.Com, BA Vocational
- B.Sc. (Hons) Bio-Chemistry
- B.A (Hons), B.Com Hons
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics Science
- B.A Hons Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Persian, Urdu, Sanskrit, Bengali.
- B.Sc. Physical Science/Applied Physical Science
- B.A Hons in French, German, Italian, Spanish
- B.Sc. Life Science/ Applied Life Science
- Computer Science
- B.Sc. Home Science
- Mathematics Statics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science
- B.Sc. Hons in Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Anthropology
- B.Sc. Biomedical Science
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Biological Science
- B.Sc. (Hons) Geology
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Instrumentation, Polymer Science.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Food Technology
Entrance Based Admission Course Details
- B.A .in Economics
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
- Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
- B.Sc. [PE, HE &S]
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Multi-Media and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hindustani Music – Vocal/Instrumental (Sitar/Sarod/Guitar/Violin/Santoor)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Karnatak Music – Vocal/Instrumental (Veena/ Violin)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Percussion Music (Tabla/Pakhawaj)
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism
For More Course Kindly See the Information Brochure.
How to Fill Form
- Delhi University has started an online application for admission to Bachelor Degree Courses. Any candidate who wants to apply should first complete the advertisement and then apply only after that.
- Delhi University Admission online form is available from 20 June 2020 to 04 July 2020 between these two dates, you can fill the online application form.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Detailed Notification Before Apply Online.
Best of luck for your future endeavour aspirants.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|